Bryant® Air Conditioners with Puron® refrigerant provide a collection of features unmatched by any other family of equipment. The 114C has been designed utilizing Bryant’s Puron® refrigerant. The environmentally sound refrigerant allows you to make a responsible decision in the protection of the earth’s ozone layer.
NOTE: Always refer to the AHRI directory (www.ahridirectory.org) for the most up-to-date ratings information.
- 0 SEER / 11.0 – 13.5 EER (based on tested combination)
- Microtube Technology™ refrigeration system
- Puron® refrigerant
- Scroll compressor
- Internal pressure relief valve
- Internal thermal overload
- Filter drier
DuraGuard™ protection package:
- Solid, durable sheet metal construction
- Dense wire coil guard
- Long–line – up to 250 feet (76.20 m) total equivalent length, up to 200 feet (60.96 m) condenser above evaporator, or up to 80 ft. (24.38 m) evaporator above condenser (See Longline Guide for more information.)
- Low ambient (down to –20°F/–28.9°C) with accessory kit
Warning: this product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Model||S Line||L Line||Shipping||Dimensions H/W/L|
To the original owner, and subsequent owners only to the extent and as stated in the Warranty Conditions
Bryant® Condensing Units are covered by a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment.
The limited warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days.
Jurisdictions where warranty benefits are not conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty.
See warranty certificate at bryant.com for complete details and restrictions.