Bryant heat pumps with Puron refrigerant provide a collection of features unmatched by any other family of equipment.
The 214D has been designed utilizing Bryant’s Puron refrigerant. The environmentally sound refrigerant allows consumers to make a responsible decision in the protection of the earth’s ozone layer.
INDUSTRY LEADING FEATURES / BENEFITS
- 14 SEER / 11.5 — 11.7 EER / 8.2 HSPF
- Microtube Technology refrigeration system
- Indoor air quality accessories available
- Sound level as low as 69 dBA
- Sound levels as low as 68 dBA with accessory sound blanket
- System supports Housewiset or standard thermostat controls
- Puron refrigerant — environmentally sound, won’t deplete the ozone layer and low lifetime service cost.
- Scroll compressor
- Internal pressure relief valve
- Internal thermal overload
- High pressure switch
- Loss of charge switch
- Filter drier S Balanced refrigeration system for maximum reliability
- DuraGuardt protection package:
- Solid, durable sheet metal construction
- Dense wire coil guard
- Baked–on powder paint Applications
- Long–line — up to 250 feet (76.20 m) total equivalent length, up to 200 feet (60.96 m) condenser above evaporator, or up to 80 ft. (24.38 m) evaporator above condenser (See Longline Guide for more information.)
- Low ambient (down to –20_F/–28.9_C) with accessory kit
|Model||S Line||L Line||Shipping||Dimensions H/W|
|214DNA018P00||5/8||3/8||166||23 1/8 X 35 1/4|
|214DNA024P00||5/8||3/8||175||25 ¾ X 35 1/4|
|214DNA030P00||3/4||3/8||180||31 3/16 X 31/3/16|
|214DNA036P00||3/4||3/8||201||31 3/16 X 28 7/16|
|214DNA042P00||7/8||3/8||235||31 3/16 X 39 1/8|
|214DNA048P00||7/8||3/8||232||31 3/16 X 28 7/16|
|214DNA060P00||7/8||3/8||248||31 3/16 X 31/3/16|
Bryant Heating & Cooling Systems (hereinafter “Company”) warrants this product against failure due to defect in materials or workmanship under normal use and maintenance as follows. All warranty periods begin on the date of original installation. If a part fails due to defect during the applicable warranty period Company will provide a new or remanufactured part, at Company’s option, to replace the failed defective part at no charge for the part. Alternatively, and at its option, the Company will provide a credit in the amount of the then factory selling price for a new equivalent part toward the retail purchase price of a new Company product. Except as otherwise stated herein, those are Company’s exclusive obligations under this warranty for a product failure. This limited warranty is subject to all provisions, conditions, limitations and exclusions listed below of this document.
RESIDENTIAL APPLICATIONS This warranty is to the original purchasing owner and subsequent owners only to the extent and as stated in the Warranty Conditions and below. The limited warranty period in years, depending on the part and the claimant, is as shown in the table below.