Bryant by Carrier 16SEER 2 STAGE Condensing Unit
Please Call for Price & Availability
Bryant 16SEER 2 Stage High Efficiency R-410A Condensing Unit
Bryant Air Conditioners with Puron r refrigerant provide a collection of features unmatched by any other family of equipment. The 127A has been designed utilizing Bryant’s Puron refrigerant. The environmentally sound refrigerant allows you to make a responsible decision in the protection of the earth’s ozone layer.
As an Energy Star r Partner, Bryant Heating & Cooling has determined that this product meets the Energy Starr guidelines for energy efficiency. Refer to the combination ratings in the Product Data for system combinations that meet Energy Starr guidelines. NOTE: Ratings contained in this document are subject to change at any time. Always refer to the AHRI directory (www.ahridirectory.org) for the most up–to–date ratings information.
INDUSTRY LEADING FEATURES / BENEFITS
- Efficiency S 14 –18 SEER / 11.5 — 13.8 EER
- Microtube Technology refrigeration system
- Indoor air quality accessories available Sound
- Sound level as low as 73 dBA Comfort
- System supports Thermidistatt or standard 2–stage thermostat controls Reliability
- Puron refrigerant — environmentally sound, won’t deplete the ozone layer and low lifetime service cost.
- Front–seating service valves
- 2–stage scroll compressor
- Internal pressure relief valve
- Internal thermal overload
- Low pressure switch
- High pressure switch
- Filter drier
- Balanced refrigeration system for maximum reliability Durability DuraGuardt protection package:
- Solid, Durable sheet metal construction
- Steel louver coil guard
- Baked–on, complete outer coverage, powder paint Applications
- Long–line — up to 250 feet (76.2 m) total equivalent length, up to 200 feet (60.96 m) condenser above evaporator, or up to 80 ft. (24.38 m) evaporator above condenser (See Longline Guide for more information.)
|127ANA024000||3/4||3/8||39 1/8 X 31 3/16||243|
|127ANA036000||3/4||3/8||39 1/8 X 31 3/16||243|
|127ANA048000||1 1/8||3/8||39 1/8 X 35||363|
|127ANA060B00||1 1/8||3/8||45 7/8 X 35||373|
To the original owner, and subsequent owners only to the extent and as stated in the Warranty Conditions
Bryant® Condensing Units are covered by a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment.
The limited warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days.
Jurisdictions where warranty benefits are not conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty.
See warranty certificate at bryant.com for complete details and restrictions.
There are no reviews yet.