Bryant’s heat pumps with Puron refrigerant provide a collection of features unmatched by any other family of equipment.
The 226A has been designed utilizing Bryant’s Puron refrigerant. The environmentally sound refrigerant allows consumers to make a responsible decision in the protection of the earth’s ozone layer.
This product has been designed and manufactured to meet Energy Starr criteria for energy efficiency when matched with appropriate coil components. Refer to the combination ratings in the Product Data for system combinations that meet Energy Starr guidelines. NOTE: Ratings contained in this document are subject to change at any time.
Always refer to the AHRI directory (www.ahridirectory.org) for the most up–to–date ratings information
FEATURES / BENEFITS
- 7 — 17.2 SEER/11.2 — 13.5 EER/8.0 — 9.5 HSPF S Microtube Technology refrigeration system
- Indoor air quality accessories available
- Sound level as low as 70 dBA
- System supports Thermidistatt or standard 2–stage thermostat controls
- Puron refrigerant — environmentally sound, won’t deplete the ozone layer and low lifetime service cost.
- Front–seating service valves
- 2–stage scroll compressor
- Internal pressure relief valve
- Internal thermal overload
- High pressure switch
- Loss of charge switch
- Filter drier S Balanced refrigeration system for maximum reliability
- DuraGuard Plus protection package:
- Solid, Durable sheet metal construction
- Steel louver coil guard
- Baked–on, complete outer coverage, powder paint Applications
- Long–line — up to 250 feet (76.2 m) total equivalent length, up to 200 feet (60.96 m) condenser above evaporator, or up to 80 ft. (24.38 m) evaporator above condenser (See Longline Guide for more information.)
|Model||S Line||L Line||Shipping||Dimensions W/H|
|226ANA024000GAAA||3/4||3/8||301||35 X 39 1/8|
|226ANA036000GAAA||7/8||3/8||313||35 X 39 1/8|
|226ANA048000GAAA||7/8||3/8||339||35 X 39 1/8|
|226ANA060000GAAA||7/8||3/8||368||35 X 45 15/16|
Bryant Heating & Cooling Systems (hereinafter “Company”) warrants this product against failure due to defect in materials or workmanship under normal use and maintenance as follows. All warranty periods begin on the date of original installation. If a part fails due to defect during the applicable warranty period Company will provide a new or remanufactured part, at Company’s option, to replace the failed defective part at no charge for the part. Alternatively, and at its option, the Company will provide a credit in the amount of the then factory selling price for a new equivalent part toward the retail purchase price of a new Company product. Except as otherwise stated herein, those are Company’s exclusive obligations under this warranty for a product failure. This limited warranty is subject to all provisions, conditions, limitations and exclusions listed below of this document.
RESIDENTIAL APPLICATIONS This warranty is to the original purchasing owner and subsequent owners only to the extent and as stated in the Warranty Conditions and below. The limited warranty period in years, depending on the part and the claimant, is as shown in the table below.