Bryant By Carrier Air Handler
Please Call for Price & Availability
Bryant by Carrier Air-Handler with Evaporator Coil and Heat Kit
AIR HANDLER TECHNOLOGY AT ITS FINEST
The FB4C fan coil has the proven technology of Carrier fan coil units with Puron refrigerant as well as vertical and horizontal applications. The design features contoured condensate pans with
rugged drain connections, ensuring that little water is left in the unit at the end of the cooling duty cycle. The lack of standing condensate and corrosion free pans improves IAQ and product life, features homeowners appreciate.
Standard features include grooved tubing and louvered fins. Coil circuiting has also been updated to make the most of all Carrier heat pumps and air conditioners. Units come with solid state fan
controls, 1–inch (25mm) thick insulation with R–value of 4.2, multi–speed motors, and fully–wettable coils. Units can accommodate factory– and/or field–installed heaters from 3 to 30 KW
It also should be noted that the unique cabinet design of these fan coils meet stringent regulations for cabinet air leakage – a requirement of 2% cabinet leakage rate when tested at 1.0 inches of
The FB4C fan coil design is loaded with popular features. These fan coils utilize the latest in electronic commutation motor (ECM)technology through the use of high efficiency, multi–tap ECM motors allowing reliable air delivery with increased static pressure.
It comes in a pre–painted (taupe metallic) galvanized steel casing and a factory–supplied power plug for ease of installation. The FB4C unit is shipped with a factory–installed Teflon–ring piston FB4CNF(018–048) or a Puron refrigerant TXV FB4CNP
- Multi–tap ECM (electronic commutating motor) motors — all sizes
- Integrated motor controls, with 90–sec off TDR function, have replaced integrated circuit board
- Five available speed tags to meet a wide range of applications
- Large, grooved tube, louvered fin coils
- Efficient, quiet, time–tested blower housings and diffusers
- Sturdy, drainable condensate pans
- Cabinet construction features innovations designed to prevent cabinet sweating
- Tested for condensate disposal in much tougher conditions than Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Institute requirements
- Super–thick R–4.2 insulation with vapor barrier
- Pre–painted galvanized steel cabinet (taupe metallic)
- Cabinet design meets stringent regulations for 2% cabinet leakage rate when tested at 1.0 inches static pressure
- Installation–flexible, multipoise units
- Horizontal hanging provisions on cabinet
- No tools required to access filter
- Newly improved filter rack area filter door insulation added for improved air seal
- Factory–installed heater packages available on select models (5– through 15–kW)
- 3– through 30–kW accessory heaters — field installed
- Factory–supplied power plug
- Easy plug–in provisions for heater installation
- Entry options for high and low voltage wiring hook–up
- Leak–preventing sweat connections
- Puron refrigeration factory–installed Teflon–ring pistons on FB4CNF (018–048) coils
- Thermostatic expansion valve, TXV, on all FB4CNP coils
Designed for manufactured housing applications
|Model||Suction Line||Liquid Line||Dimensions||Shipping Weight|
|Inch||Inch||H x W x D “||Lb|
|FB4CNP025L00||5/8||3/8||49 5/8 X 17 5/8 X 22 1/16||122|
|FB4CNP036L00||3/4||3/8||49 5/8 X 17 5/8 X 22 1/16||122|
|FB4CNP042L00||3/4||3/8||49 5/8 X 21 1/8 X 22 1/16||157|
|FBDCNP049L00||7/8||3/8||49 5/8 X 21 1/8 X 22 1/16||157|
|FB4CNP060L00||7/8||3/8||53 1/16 X 2 1 1/8 X 22 1/16||175|
To the original owner, and subsequent owners only to the extent and as stated in the Warranty Conditions
Bryant® Fan Coils are covered by a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment.
The limited warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days.
Jurisdictions where warranty benefits are not conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty.
See warranty certificate at bryant.com for complete details and restrictions.
There are no reviews yet.