THE 810SA/811SA GAS FURNACE
The 810SA/811SA Legacy™ Line 4-way Multipoise Gas Furnaces feature Bryant’s QuieTech™ noise reduction system for incredibly quiet induced draft operation.
Applications are easy with 4-way multipoise design, through-the-furnace downflow venting, 13 different venting options, and designed for easy service access.
An inner blower door is provided for tighter sealing in sensitive applications.
The 810SA/811SA furnaces are approved for use with natural or propane gas, and the 811SA- Low NOx units are designed for California installations and can be installed in air quality management districts with a 40 ng/J NOx emissions limit.
- QuieTech™ noise reduction system
- Fixed-Speeds, Constant Torque (FCT) ECM blower motor
- Microprocessor based “smart” control center
- Adjustable heating air temperature rise
- Enhanced diagnostics with LED and reflective sight glass, non-volatile fault code memory, and self-test feature
- On-board fuse for transformer protection
- Perfect Light™ Igniter
- Patented blocked vent safeguard designed to ensure proper furnace venting
- Inner door for tighter sealing, fully insulated blower compartment
- 4-way Multipoise furnace, 13 vent applications
- HYBRID HEAT® Dual Fuel System compatible
- All models are chimney friendly when used with accessory vent kit
- Select sizes approved for twinning, refer to accessory kit listing
- Compact design – only 33-1/3 in. (847 mm) tall
- Propane convertible with gas conversion accessory
- Convenient Air Purifier and Humidifier connections
- Cabinet air leakage less than 2.0% at 1.0 in. W.C. and cabinet air leakage less than 1.4% at 0.5 in. W.C. when tested in accordance with ASHRAE standard 193
- Residential installations eligible for consumer financing through the Retail Credit Program
|Model||In put||Out put||Motor||Blower||Dimensions||S Weight|
|BTU||BTU||HP||Inch||H x W x D|
|810SA36045E14||44||36||1/3||110x 6||33 1/16 x 14 3/16 x 29||104|
|810SA36070E17||66||54||1/3||10 x 8||33 1/16 x 17 1/2 x 29||120|
|810SA48090E21||88||72||1/2||10 x 10||33 1/16 x 21 x 29||137|
|810SA60110E21||110||90||3/4||11 x 11||33 1/16 x 21 x 29||146|
The Well-Built Warranty. Every furnace we build is covered with a 10-year parts limited warranty to the original owner of the properly registered product.
* The heat exchanger is covered by a 20-year parts limited warranty.