THE TWO–STAGE Variable Speed GAS FURNACE
The Two-stage, Variable–speed, 4-way Multipoise Gas Furnace offers outstanding comfort in an 80% AFUE furnace.
You get the benefits of Perfect Heat: reduced drafts, reduced sound levels, longer cycles, less temperature swings between cycles, less temperature differences between rooms, and improved indoor air quality. Plus, it features a dehumidify mode and the ability to change continuous fan speeds from the thermostat.
The 820TA/821TA furnaces are approved for use with natural or propane gas. 821TA — Low NOx units are designed for California installations and can be installed in air quality management districts with a 40 ng/J NOx emissions limit.
PERFORMANCE S Perfect Heat® operation
- Two–stage heating even with single–stage thermostat-patented Adaptive Control Technology Reduced operating sound through low–stage operation and sound elimination combustion system
- Two–stage heating with single-stage thermostat with patented Adaptive Control Technology
- Microprocessor based “smart” control center Fan on –Continuous Fan speed adjustable from thermostat Adjustable heating air temperature rise Adapts heating stages to meet demand Dehumidify mode Enhanced diagnostics with LED and reflective sight glass, non-volatile fault code memory, and self test feature On–board fuse for transformer protection
- Perfect Light Igniter
- Patented blocked vent safeguard designed to ensure proper furnace venting
- Insulated blower compartment
- Inner door for tighter sealing S Variable-speed, constant torque ECM blower motor Increased SEER ratings for AC and HP systems as compared to the Air Conditioning Heating and Refrigeration Institute’s standard coil–only rating when paired with selected Bryant evaporator coils. S Noise reduction combustion system
- Noise elimination combustion system
- 4-way Multipoise furnace, 13 vent applications
- Compact design — only 33-1/3 in. (847 mm) tall
- Smart Evap can lower the humidity level in the home by nearly 10 percent
- All models are Chimney friendly when used with accessory vent kit
- Twinning capable with accessory kit (sizes 48070, 48090, 60090, 66110, and 66135)
- HYBRID HEAT Dual Fuel System compatible
- Cabinet air leakage less than 2.0% at 1.0 in. W.C. and cabinet air leakage less than 1.4% at 0.5 in. W.C. when tested in accordance with ASHRAE standard 193
- Residential installations eligible for consumer financing through the Retail Credit Program
|Model||In put||Out put||Motor||Blower||Dimensions||S Weight|
|BTU||BTU||HP||Inch||H x W x D|
|820TA48070V17||66||53||1/3||110x 6||33 1/3 x 17 1/2 x 29||132|
|820TA60090V21||88||71||1/3||10 x 8||33 1/3 x 21 x 29||142|
|820TA66110V21||110||89||1/2||10 x 10||33 1/3 x 21 x 29||154|
The Well-Built Warranty. Every furnace we build is covered with a 10-year parts limited warranty to the original owner of the properly registered product.
* The heat exchanger is covered by a 20-year parts limited warranty.