One of every three air conditioners in the world is made by GREE. Over 20 years of experience – manufacturing high quality products for many of the world’s most respected brands.
The latest in inverter-driven compressor technology – up to 27 SEER. G10 Inverter provides enhanced system performance and energy savings, ultra-low frequency / low noise and precise temperature control.
Gree’s Liv Inverter-driven, Mini Split Heat Pumps are beautifully designed to deliver effective cooling or heating, while fitting unobtrusively into any decor. The indoor unit’s aesthetically pleasing, minimalist design blends nicely in any home or office.
Your Liv unit offers quiet, energy-efficient comfort, powered by Gree’s famous G10 Inverter technology. To speed the process of bringing conditioned air exactly where you want it, the unit features both horizontal and vertical air flow control. Customizable mode controls allow you to adjust fan speeds, select sleep-time settings and more, all through the easy-to-use wireless remote controller, or an optional Wired Tether Controller.
There’s even a Turbo, Power Failure Memory and other advanced features to make the Liv system even more versatile, for year-round comfort and energy savings.
- High efficiency G-10 Inverter Technology
- Heat pump advantage
- Multiple speed fan
- I Feel mode
- IR remote control
- Adjustable airflow
- Privacy lock mode
- Sleep mode
- Fahrenheit ° F / Celsius ° C
- Low voltage start-up
- Intelligent defrost
- Blue fin condenser
- Power failure mode
LIMITED WARRANTY STATEMENT
Effective on Gree Ductless Heat Pump Split Systems listed in this document
Livo+ Models: LIVSxxHPxxxV1xx
GREE distributor (hereinafter “Company”) warrants this product against failure due to defect in materials or workmanship under normal use and maintenance as follows. All warranty periods begin on the date of original installation. If the date cannot be verified, the warranty period begins one hundred twenty (120) days from date of manufacture. If a part fails due to defect during the applicable warranty period, Company will provide a new or remanufactured part, at Company’s option, to replace the failed defective part at no charge for the part. This limited warranty is subject to all provisions, conditions, limitations and exclusions listed below.
- A warranty period of Five (5) years on all parts to the original registered end
- A warranty period of One (1) year on the remote control provided with the original
- Limited warranty applies only to systems that are properly installed by a state certified or licensed HVAC contractor, under applicable local and state law in accordance with all applicable building codes and permits; GREE installation and operation instructions and good trade
- Warranty applies only to products remaining in their original installation
- Defective parts must be returned to the distributor through a registered servicing dealer for credit.
FOR WARRANTY SERVICE OR REPAIR:
Contact your installing contractor. You may find the installer’s name on the equipment or in your Owner’s packet. Complete product registration.