Intertherm Mobile Home Electric Furnace
Image is NOT a Representation of the Actual
Please Call for Price & Availability
Intertherm Mobile Home Electric Furnace ( Air-Handler )
FRONT GRILL [ NOT ] INCLUDED
- E7 Series Electric FurnacesThe E7 Series furnace is designed for all sizes of manufactured and modular homes. These units incorporate reliability and low maintenance. Units may be installed free standing in a utility room or enclosed in an alcove or closet. E7 Series furnaces are A/C ready, with 16 blower speeds to meet any cooling requirement.FEATURES and BENEFITS
- Choice of Air Conditioning Options: From 1.5 to 5 tons A/C ready.
- Easy Open Door: Secures the door firmly for transit, yet allows easy removal for access.
- Effective Air Filter: Universal disposable filter is readily available and simple to replace.
- Nichrome Heating Elements: Provide long lasting, efficient heating.
- Appliance Quality Door: Protects against rust and other corrosion. Baked enamel finish allows for easy cleaning.
- Fully Insulated Furnace Cabinet: Insures minimized heat loss and quiet operation.
Safety and Dependability:
- Auto reset controls protect unit’s electrical circuitry and helps ensure trouble free performance.
- Built in circuit breakers for extra safety.
- Unit can be adapted to provide dependable heating in either downflow or upflow mode.
- Works with self-contained or split system air conditioners or heat pumps.
- Provide quiet operation.
- Allows for 16 blower speeds to create ideal comfort in the home.
7 Segment LED Display:
- Shows furnace mode and simplifies service.
Multiposition Furnace (E7EM):
- Available to meet any application.
- Upflow (E7EU) and Downflow (E7ED) Furnace: Comes with a factory installed coil box and all necessary filters.
- Full line of accessories to meet many difficult applications.
|Blower Motor HP||1/2||1/2||1/2||1/2||1/2||1/2|
|Blower DxW (in)||11 X 8||11 X 8||11 X 8||11 X 8||11 X 8||11 X 8|
|Shipping Weights||85 lbs.||85 lbs.||85 lbs.||85 lbs.||85 lbs.|
Intertherm heating and cooling products for manufactured housing carry a one-year warranty on parts, limited parts by registering at www.nortekhvacwarranty.com