Mrcool Advantage Series
The newly designed 3rd generation Advantage Series, with:
- Inverter Technology
- Wi-Fi Capability
- Works with Alexa
- Quiet / Sleep Modes
- Improved Efficiency Ratings up to 19 SEER.
Will delivers high performance from the moment it’s activated. And its competitive price makes it a consumer favorite that’s tough to beat.
The Mrcool Advantage condenser and wall mounted air handler is an ideal combination of superior product quality, energy efficiency, quiet operation and financial value.
The condenser incorporates a high-performance compressor with FCO-friendly, chlorine-free R-410A refrigerant.
The Mrcool Advantage is the clear choice for consumers who want to combine superior interior comfort with environmentally friendly technology.
Low ambient cooling:
Cooling down to 5 degree F, this feature makes the Mrcool Advantage the ideal system for server rooms, greenhouses, and any other application that requires cooling all year
- Condenser outdoor unit
- Wall Mounted Air Handler indoor Unit
- Remote Control
- 25 ft. install kit includes: copper tubing, control wire, 6 ft. drain hose, wall sleeve
|Noise Level||23-36 dBA||25-40.5 dBA||29-45 dBA||33-45.5 dBA|
|Minimum Amp||15 A||15||15||18|
|In Weighr||16.5 Lb||18.7 Lb||26 Lb||29.1 Lb|
|Out Weight||63.9 Lb||65 Lb||80.5 Lb||136.69 Lb|
|Line Size||1/4 – 3/8 “||1/4 – 1/2″||1/4 – 1/2″||3/8 -3/8″|
LIMITED WARRANTY ®
MrCool distributor (hereinafter “Company”) warrants this product against failure due to defect in materials or workmanship under normal use and maintenance as follows. All warranty periods begin on the date of original installation. If the date cannot be verified, the warranty period begins one hundred twenty (120) days from date of manufacture. If a part fails due to defect during the applicable warranty period Company will provide a new or re manufactured part, at Company’s option, to replace the failed defective part at no charge for the part. This limited
warranty is subject to all provisions, conditions, limitations and exclusions listed below:.
Seven (1) years on compressor and
Five (2) years on all parts to the original registered end-user.
One (1) year warranty on remote control unit.
Proper installation – Limited warranty applies only to systems that are installed by a state certified or licensed HVAC contractor, under applicable local and state law in accordance with all applicable building codes and permits;
MrCool installation and operation instructions and good trade practices.*State certified or licensed HVAC contractor not required for warranty on the DIY series units. (Always check your local laws.)
Warranty applies only to products remaining in their original installation location.
Defective parts must be returned to the distributor through a registered servicing dealer for credit.
LIMITATIONS OF WARRANTIES:
ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS (INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE) ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY,
SOME STATES OR PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION LASTS, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THE EXPRESS WARRANTIES MADE IN THIS WARRANTY ARE EXCLUSIVE AND MAY NOT BE ALTERED, ENLARGED, OR CHANGED BY ANY DISTRIBUTOR, DEALER, OR OTHER PERSON, WHAT SO EVER.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Labor or other costs incurred for diagnosing, repairing, removing, installing, shipping, servicing or handling of either defective parts, or replacement parts, or new units.
- Normal maintenance as outlined in the installation and servicing instructions or Owner Manual, including Filter cleaning and/or replacement and lubrication.
- Failure, damage or repairs due to faulty installation, misapplication, abuse, improper servicing, unauthorized alteration or improper operation.
- Failure to start due to voltage conditions, blown fuses, open circuit breakers, or damages due to the inadequacy or interruption of electrical service.
- Failure or damage due to floods, winds, fires, lightning, accidents, corrosive environments (rust, etc.) or other conditions beyond the control of the Company.
- Parts not supplied or designated by Company, or damages resulting from their use.
- Products installed outside USA and Canada.
- Electricity or fuel costs, or increases in electricity or fuel costs from any reason whatsoever, including additional or unusual use of supplemental electric heat.
- Any cost to replace, refill or dispose of refrigerant, including the cost of refrigerant.
- Any special, indirect or consequential property or commercial damage of any nature whatsoever. Some states or provinces do not allow the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
For additional warranty exclusions, visit www.MrCool.com
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state or province to province. For warranty service or repair, contact your installing contractor. You may find the installer’s name on the equipment or in your Owner’s packet. Complete product registration below and send back by e-mail at email@example.com