MRCOOL DIY Series Ductless Mini-Split
Heat Pump System
Up to 22 SEER
High Efficiency Do-It-Yourself
A MRCOOL DIY Series heat pump is the only ductless mini-split system on the market explicitly designed for amateur installation. You don’t need special tools or training to install this high efficiency heat pump. The linesets precharged with R410A refrigerant, the quick hook-up electrical connections, and the quality engineering mean just about anyone can install a MRCOOL DIY in their home with no problem at all in only a few short hours. If you want great air comfort without paying an arm and a leg for installation, you want an easy-to-use MRCOOL DIY Series ductless heat pump.
Every great technology has a great story behind it, and MRCOOL is no different. Learn more about how MRCOOL systems are setting the ductless mini-split standard in the HVAC industry.
MRCOOL DIY Features
Two way draining connections further simplify installation and add flexibility.
MRCOOL DIY temperature compensation technology help keeps you comfortable in any weather conditions.
Unlike any other ductless heat pump on the market, the MRCOOL DIY Series is specifically designed for easy, simple installation.
Refrigerant leakage detection ensures your system remains operating efficiently without degradation due to undetected corrosion.
Most people can’t do their own electrical work, and that’s why the quick electrical connections on the MRCOOL DIY are a feature many will appreciate.
One of the most difficult aspects of typical heat pump installation is dealing with the refrigerant inside the coils. The MRCOOL DIY Series comes with precharged linesets alleviating one major obstacle to amateur installation in a single stroke.
|Model No.||Indoor Outdoor||DIY-12-HP-WMAH-115B DIY-12-HP-C-115B||DIY-18-HP-WMAH-230B DIY-18-HP-C-230B||DIY-24-HP-WMAH-230B DIY-24-HP-C-230B||DIY-36-HP-WMAH-230AE DIY-36-HP-C-230AE|
|Capacity & Performance|
|Indoor noise level (Hi/Mi/Lo)||dB(A)||40.5/-/24||45/-/29||45.5/-/33||54.5/-/38.5|
|Power supply||V ~ Hz.Ph||115,60,1||208-230,60,1||208-230,60,1||208-230,60,1|
|Minimum Circuit Ampacity||A||15.0||15.0||15.0||25.0|
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Refrigerant & Piping|
|Piping Size Liquidside/Gasside||inch||1/4”-1/2”||1/4”-1/2”||3/8”-5/8”||3/8”-5/8”|
|National Average Annual Operating Costs|
|Cooling Cost*||$ 86||142||189||271|
|Heating Cost*||$ 275||382||561||807|
|* Data provided by AHRI|
LIMITED WARRANTY ®
MrCool distributor (hereinafter “Company”) warrants this product against failure due to defect in materials or workmanship under normal use and maintenance as follows. All warranty periods begin on the date of original installation. If the date cannot be verified, the warranty period begins one hundred twenty (120) days from date of manufacture. If a part fails due to defect during the applicable warranty period Company will provide a new or remanufactured part, at Company’s option, to replace the failed defective part at no charge for the part. This limited
warranty is subject to all provisions, conditions, limitations and exclusions listed below:
Seven (7) years on compressor and
Five (5) years on all parts to the original registered end-user.
One (1) year warranty on remote control unit.
Proper installation – Limited warranty applies only to systems that are installed by a state certified or licensed HVAC contractor, under applicable local and state law in accordance with all applicable building codes and permits;
MrCool installation and operation instructions and good trade practices.*State certified or licensed HVAC contractor not required for warranty on the DIY series units. (Always check your local laws.)
Warranty applies only to products remaining in their original installation location.
Defective parts must be returned to the distributor through a registered servicing dealer for credit.
LIMITATIONS OF WARRANTIES:
ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS (INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE) ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY,
SOME STATES OR PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION LASTS, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THE EXPRESS WARRANTIES MADE IN THIS WARRANTY ARE EXCLUSIVE AND MAY NOT BE ALTERED, ENLARGED, OR CHANGED BY ANY DISTRIBUTOR, DEALER, OR OTHER PERSON, WHAT SO EVER.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Labor or other costs incurred for diagnosing, repairing, removing, installing, shipping, servicing or handling of either defective parts, or replacement parts, or new units.
- Normal maintenance as outlined in the installation and servicing instructions or Owner Manual, including Filter cleaning and/or replacement and lubrication.
- Failure, damage or repairs due to faulty installation, misapplication, abuse, improper servicing, unauthorized alteration or improper operation.
- Failure to start due to voltage conditions, blown fuses, open circuit breakers, or damages due to the inadequacy or interruption of electrical service.
- Failure or damage due to floods, winds, fires, lightning, accidents, corrosive environments (rust, etc.) or other conditions beyond the control of the Company.
- Parts not supplied or designated by Company, or damages resulting from their use.
- Products installed outside USA and Canada.
- Electricity or fuel costs, or increases in electricity or fuel costs from any reason whatsoever, including additional or unusual use of supplemental electric heat.
- Any cost to replace, refill or dispose of refrigerant, including the cost of refrigerant.
- Any special, indirect or consequential property or commercial damage of any nature whatsoever. Some states or provinces do not allow the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
For additional warranty exclusions, visit www.MrCool.com
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state or province to province. For warranty service or repair, contact your installing contractor. You may find the installer’s name on the equipment or in your Owner’s packet. Complete product registration below and send back by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Date of Installation
Address of Installation