MRCOOL DIY Ductless Mini-Split, Heat Pump System
- Introducing the MRCOOL E Star DIY 3rd Gen 12k BTU 22 SEER Ductless Mini-Split Heat Pump. These are ductless mini-split heat pumps with enhanced WIFI engineered to make setup not only quick and easy, but the MRCOOL DIY E Star Series is flexible enough to be installed virtually anywhere without requiring specialized tools or expensive equipment.
- Our Smart HVAC app is compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google assistant. You can also control your DIY anywhere with your Apple or Android smart device with an Internet connection.
- Doing it yourself has never been easier with the new MRCOOL E Star DIY. This unit is shipped in two boxes
- Our Easy DIY installation: pre-charged quick connect line doesn’t require special tools, equipment, or training
- Smart HVAC app: WIFI control – control your DIY anywhere with your Apple or Android smart device and an Internet connection
- Variable-speed DC inverter compressor technology cuts operating costs
- Low ambient cooling: cooling down to 5F exterior temperatures, the ideal system for computer server rooms, greenhouses, and any other applications that require cooling all year
- 7-Year compressor warranty and 5-year parts warranty
- Auto-restart: – power outage? No worries, the MRCOOL DIY E star Series auto-restart has the unit running again immediate
- Gold Fin® condenser: corrosion-resistant coastal living – don’t worry, our condenser is built to resist long term corrosion
- Louver position memory remembers so you don’t need to – horizontal louver automatically moves to the same position you set the last time the unit was turned on
- Automatic leakage detection technology to alert you should a problem arise
|12 K||18 K||24k||36 K|
|COOLING CAPACITY||12000 BTU||18000 BTU||23000 BTU||34500 BTU|
|HEATING CAPACITY||12000 BTU||18000 BTU||25000 BTU||36000 BTU|
|VOLTAGE||110-115 V||208-230 V||208-230 V||208-230 V|
|CYCLE||60 Hz||60 Hz||60 Hz||60 Hz|
|MAX FUSE BREAKER||20 A||20 A||30 A||40 A|
|MIN CIRCUIT AMPACITY||15 A||15 A||18 A||25 A|
|MAX COVERAGE AREA||500 sq ft||750 sq ft||1000 sq ft||1500 sq ft|
|DECIBEL RATING||23.5/31.5/38 dBA||31/37.5/45 dBA||33.5/42/47 dBA||35/45/52 dBA|
|LIQUID LINE FITTING||3/8 in||3/8 in||1/2 in||1/2 in|
|LIQUID LINE SIZE||1/4 in||1/4 in||3/8 in||3/8 in|
|SUCTION LINE FITTING||5/8 in||5/8 in||3/4 in||3/4 in|
|SUCTION LINE SIZE||1/2 in||1/2 in||5/8 in||5/8 in|
|REGISTERED WARRANTY||5-year Parts
|NET WEIGHT||98.32 lbs.||128.97 lbs.||158.73 lbs.||191.36 lbs.|
|GROSS WEIGHT||139.99 lbs.||176.37 lbs.||214.28 lbs||252.43 lbs.|
|CONDENSER DEPTH||13.11 in||14.29 in||16.14 in||16.14 in|
|CONDENSER HEIGHT||21.81 in||27.64 in||31.89 in||31.89 in|
|CONDENSER WIDTH||31.50 in||33.27 in||37.24 in||37.24 in|
|AIR HANDLER DEPTH||7.44 in||8.90 in||8.9 in||11.10 in|
|AIR HANDLER HEIGHT||11.69 in||13.19 in||13.19 in||14.25 in|
|AIR HANDLER WIDTH||31.57 in||42.52 in||42.52 in||49.57 in|
|AIR HANDLER WEIGHT||19.62 lbs||30.20 lbs||31.08 lbs||41.01 lbs|
LIMITED WARRANTY ®
MrCool distributor (hereinafter “Company”) warrants this product against failure due to defect in materials or workmanship under normal use and maintenance as follows. All warranty periods begin on the date of original installation. If the date cannot be verified, the warranty period begins one hundred twenty (120) days from date of manufacture. If a part fails due to defect during the applicable warranty period Company will provide a new or remanufactured part, at Company’s option, to replace the failed defective part at no charge for the part. This limited
warranty is subject to all provisions, conditions, limitations and exclusions listed below:
Seven (7) years on compressor and
Five (5) years on all parts to the original registered end-user.
One (1) year warranty on remote control unit.
Proper installation – Limited warranty applies only to systems that are installed by a state certified or licensed HVAC contractor, under applicable local and state law in accordance with all applicable building codes and permits;
MrCool installation and operation instructions and good trade practices.*State certified or licensed HVAC contractor not required for warranty on the DIY series units. (Always check your local laws.)
Warranty applies only to products remaining in their original installation location.
Defective parts must be returned to the distributor through a registered servicing dealer for credit.
LIMITATIONS OF WARRANTIES:
ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS (INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE) ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY,
SOME STATES OR PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION LASTS, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THE EXPRESS WARRANTIES MADE IN THIS WARRANTY ARE EXCLUSIVE AND MAY NOT BE ALTERED, ENLARGED, OR CHANGED BY ANY DISTRIBUTOR, DEALER, OR OTHER PERSON, WHAT SO EVER.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Labor or other costs incurred for diagnosing, repairing, removing, installing, shipping, servicing or handling of either defective parts, or replacement parts, or new units.
- Normal maintenance as outlined in the installation and servicing instructions or Owner Manual, including Filter cleaning and/or replacement and lubrication.
- Failure, damage or repairs due to faulty installation, misapplication, abuse, improper servicing, unauthorized alteration or improper operation.
- Failure to start due to voltage conditions, blown fuses, open circuit breakers, or damages due to the inadequacy or interruption of electrical service.
- Failure or damage due to floods, winds, fires, lightning, accidents, corrosive environments (rust, etc.) or other conditions beyond the control of the Company.
- Parts not supplied or designated by Company, or damages resulting from their use.
- Products installed outside USA and Canada.
- Electricity or fuel costs, or increases in electricity or fuel costs from any reason whatsoever, including additional or unusual use of supplemental electric heat.
- Any cost to replace, refill or dispose of refrigerant, including the cost of refrigerant.
- Any special, indirect or consequential property or commercial damage of any nature whatsoever. Some states or provinces do not allow the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
For additional warranty exclusions, visit www.MrCool.com
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state or province to province. For warranty service or repair, contact your installing contractor. You may find the installer’s name on the equipment or in your Owner’s packet. Complete product registration below and send back by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Date of Installation
Address of Installation