AIR HANDLER with TXV
MAHM*CTA is up to 14.5 SEER (PSC motor)
MAHM*ETA is up to 16 SEER (ECM motor)
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Maximize the efficiency and performance of MRCOOL Signature Heat Pump and Air Conditioner Split Systems.
- Available in 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4-, and 5-TON capacities
- 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty‡
‡Warranty provides for a total of 10 years of limited warranty coverage (Standard 5-year limited parts warranty plus an additional 5-year limited extended parts warranty). Warranty must be registered online within 60 days of installation to qualify for 10-year coverage. Unregistered equipment defaults to 5-year coverage.
- Baked polyester finish over double hemmed galvanized steel for maximum durability.
- 1 piece design with smaller profile for closets
- Proprietary aluminum blend coil with advanced corrosion resistance
- Approved for installation in manufactured housing and mobile homes
- Enhanced tube-and-fin coil design featuring high efficiency heat transfer technology
- Multi-position – Upflow/Horizontal & Left/Right
- Improved gasketing on doors for 2% or less air leakage
- Sequenced for demand management
- High-strength, heat / corrosion / mold resistant, antimicrobial treated SMC polymer drain pan.
- Field installed 5 – 20kW electric heat kits with easy plug connections
- MAHM*CTA is up to 14.5 SEER (PSC motor) – MAHM*ETA is up to 16 SEER (ECM motor)
- Built-in indoor time delay for increased efficiency
- Sleeves on distributor tubing to protect tubes
|Model||Volts/Hz/Phase||Max. Elec. Heat (kW)||Transformer Size & Type||Filter Size (inches)||Refrigerant Connection||Installed TXV Size||Weight (lbs.)|
|Suction (in.)||Liquid (in.)|
|MAHM024ETA||208-230/60/1||10||40 VA Class 2||15 x 20||3/4||3/8||H4TXV01||127|
|MAHM030ETA||208-230/60/1||15||40 VA Class 2||15 x 20||3/4||3/8||H4TXV01||133|
|MAHM036ETA||208-230/60/1||15||40 VA Class 2||18 x 20||7/8||3/8||H4TXV02||163|
|MAHM042ETA||208-230/60/1||15||40 VA Class 2||18 x 20||7/8||3/8||H4TXV02||168|
|MAHM048ETA||208-230/60/1||20||40 VA Class 2||18 x 20||7/8||3/8||H4TXV02||186|
|MAHM060ETA||208-230/60/1||20||40 VA Class 2||18 x 20||7/8||3/8||H4TXV03||186|
|18||24||30||36 / 42||48||60|
- COVERED EQUIPMENT
The following heating and cooling equipment is covered by the Limited Warranty,
Condensing Units: MAC16
Heat Pumps: MHP15
Gas Furnaces: MGM95, MGD95, MGM80, MGD80
Electric Furnace: MMBV
Evaporator Coils: MCH, MCV
Air Handlers: MAH
Package Equipment: MPG, MPC, MPH
PARTS and COMPRESSOR COVERAGE
The covered equipment and covered parts and compressor are warranted by MRCOOL for a period of five (5) years from the date of the original installation, when installed in a residential application (which includes homes, duplexes, apartments and condominiums). The covered equipment and covered parts are warranted for a period of one (1) year and compressor is warranted for five (5) years by MRCOOL from the date of the original installation, when installed in non-residential applications. If, during this period, a covered component fails because of a manufacturing defect, MRCOOL will provide a free replacement part to the owner through a licensed service contractor utilizing an MRCOOL distributor. You must pay shipping charges and all other costs of warranty service. MRCOOL will not pay labor involved in diagnostic calls or in removing, repairing, servicing or replacing parts. Such cost may be covered by a separate warranty provided by the installer.
HEAT EXCHANGER COVERAGE
All covered heat exchangers are warranted by MRCOOL for a period of twenty (20) years from the date of original installation in a residential application. Heat exchangers in all non-residential applications are warranted for a period of ten (10) years.
In the event that a component covered by this warranty is no longer available, MRCOOL, at its option, through a established MRCOOL distributor, will provide a free suitable substitute component or will allow a credit toward the purchase of an equivalent new MRCOOL product (at the current suggested distributor’s cost).
If the date of original installation cannot be verified, the warranty period will be deemed to begin six (6) months after the date of manufacture.
The following components are not covered by this warranty: cabinets, cabinet pieces, air filters, driers, refrigerant, refrigerant line sets, belts, wiring, fuses, oil nozzles, unit accessories and any parts not affecting unit operation.