PL SeriesPremier Indoor Plenum Coils
ADP is the perfect match for your heating and air conditioning systems. Since 1992, Advanced Distributor Products (ADP) has been a leading manufacturer of high-quality indoor HVAC equipment. ADP is now the #1 producer of residential evaporator coils in the USA.
PL Series Healthy Solutions® Premier Plenum Coils match perfectly with your system and provide an upgrade over standard matched plenum coils.
- One-piece cabinet construction for improved strength and rigidity.
- Top panel with only 4 screws for fast and easy coil access.
- UV light knockouts to easily locate and install UV lights.
- “Easy-lift” handle allows easy lifting through tight spaces.
- Furnace mounting bracket included for single person installation.
- Independently certified < 2% air leakage per ASHRAE test standard.
- 5-year Limited Warranty standard; 10-year Limited Warranty available.
- Non-captive panels allow access to inside of cabinet without the need to cut refrigerant lines.
- Heavy gauge cabinets are lined with foil faced insulation- 5/8″ on metal panels and 1″ duct board on plenum openings.
- Rubber grommet around suction line and dedicated condensate cutouts for reduced air leakage.
- Dual 3/4″ FPT condensate drains on front and back of coil allow flexibility to accommodate left or right airflow furnaces.
- Refrigerant connections are 3/8″ ODF liquid and 7/8″ ODF suction.
- Refrigerant connections in center of coil away from airflow path.
- Coils are air pressure tested at 500 psi, leak tested with Helium, sealed with rubber plugs and then charged with dry air.
- Threaded expansion valves available factory installed or as a field installed kit.
- Top refrigerant connections for installation flexibility.
- TXV access port standard on piston models.
- Lightweight aluminum coil with aluminum header plates.
- High efficiency lanced fin design.
- Microban® antimicrobial additive to inhibit the growth of mold and mildew in the drain pan.
- Patent pending HydroTEC™ “V” drain pan for improved drainage.
- UV resistant drain pans are molded of high temperature polymer (450° F).
- Secondary drain pan included standard on all models.
- Secondary drain pan locator embossments for easy installation.
|Suction Line Size||7/8” OD||7/8″ OD||7/8” OD|
|Liquid Line Size||3/8” OD||3/8” OD||3/8” OD|
|Cabinet Height||17 1/2″||17 1/2″||21″|
|Shipping Weight||48 LB||52 LB||51 LB|
Evaporator Coil Limited Warranty – Standard 5 Year
(Applies only to product installed within the United States or Canada)
Term of Standard Warranty: Advanced Distributor Products (ADP) warrants that products sold shall be of
merchantable quality, free of defects in material and workmanship, under normal use and service, for a period of
five (5) years from the date of installation, not to exceed six (6) years from the date of manufacture.
Warranty Procedure: Warranty parts should be replaced by a qualified local contractor or dealer and will
require the following information: model number, serial number, date of installation and an accurate description
of the problem. Contractor or dealer will contact a local ADP distributor for replacement parts.
Replacement Parts: If, during the term of this warranty, a warranted part fails, ADP will either provide a
replacement part free of charge, or may at its option, grant a credit for the original purchase price of the
defective article to a distributor of ADP products. ADP may require the return of a defective article for factory
inspection to verify and/or determine the root cause of the failure.
Care of Equipment: For this warranty to apply, ADP product must be properly installed, operated, and
maintained in accordance with the installation, operation and maintenance instructions provided with each unit.
Unauthorized alteration of ADP product may void this warranty.
Conditions of Warranty: Replacement parts furnished under this warranty will be warranted for the balance of
the original warranty term of the unit and will not serve to extend the original term. This warranty is void if the
ADP product is removed from the original installation site. This warranty does not apply to damage caused by
shipping, misuse, mishandling or damage caused by floods, winds, fires, lightning, or exposure to corrosive
elements/environments (such as salt, chlorine, fluorine or other damaging chemicals).
Limitations of Warranty: The costs of refrigerant, refrigerant reclamation, miscellaneous material and labor
charges for diagnostics, servicing or replacing parts are not covered. ADP shall have no liability for expenses
incurred for repairs without prior, written authorization from ADP. No purchaser, distributor, dealer,
representative, agent, person, firm or corporation has authority to alter, add to or modify this warranty, either
orally or in writing.
No Other Warranties: ADP makes no warranty, express or implied, of fitness for any particular purpose, or of
any other nature whatsoever, with respect to products manufactured or sold by ADP hereunder, except as
specifically set forth above and on the face hereof. Any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a
particular purpose on this product is limited in duration to the duration of this warranty. Some states and
provinces do not allow limitations on how an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to
you. It is expressly understood and agreed that ADP shall not be liable to buyer, or any customer of buyer, for
direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or penal damages, or for any expenses incurred by reason of
the use or misuse by buyer or third parties of said products. To the extent said products may be considered
“consumer products”, as defined in Sec. 101 of the Magnuson-Moss Warranty-Federal Trade Commission
Improvement Act, ADP makes no warranty of any kind, express or implied, to “consumers,” except as
specifically set forth above on the face hereof. The foregoing is in lieu of all other warranties, express or
implied, not withstanding the provisions of the Uniform Commercial Code, the Magnuson-Moss Warranty-
Federal Trade Commission Improvement Act, or any other statutory or common law, federal or state.