80% Rheem Variable Speed Gas Furnace
Rheem Variable Speed Endeavor™ Line Classic® Series
Rheem Endeavor™ Line Classic® Series
Gas Furnaces (R801V UH – 80% A.F.U.E. EcoNet® Enabled, Upflow/Horizontal Series)
Features and Benefits:
- PlusOne® Diagnostics:With the Rheem Contractor & EcoNet Apps, built-in EcoNet & Bluetooth technology makes monitoring, troubleshooting and repairing the product easier than ever before
- Dip Switch Free Installation Commissioning via Bluetooth Technology:Seamless final install step without DIP switch configuration using the Rheem Contractor App
- PlusOne® Ignition System:Proven Direct Spark Ignition (DSI) for reliability and longevity
- Constant CFM Motor:Truly variable speed technology allows for ultimate humidity control, quieter sound levels and year-round energy savings
- Quieter Operation: A fully insulated blower cabinet, solid bottom and truly variable speed airflow technology makes this furnace one of the quieter options available
- EcoNet® Enabled Furnace:The latest in sensor technology and the EcoNet monitoring system provides a new level of protection, control and energy savings
- Allows on-the-go controland receipt of system alerts by the homeowner via the EcoNet Smart Thermostat and Econet App
|Dimensions WxDxH||14 X 29.59 X 34||17.5 X 29.59 X 34||21 X 29.59 X 34|
|Blower Motor HP||1/2 PSC||3/4 PSC||3/4 PSC|
|Temp Rise °F||30-60||25-55||25-55|
|Shipping Weights||110 lbs.||125 lbs.||140 lbs.|
Rheem will furnish a replacement for any part of this product which fails in normal use and service within the applicable periods stated, in accordance with the terms of the limited warranty.
Conditional Parts (Registration Required) ……….Ten (10) Years
Heat Exchanger ………………………………..Twenty (20) Years
For complete details of the Limited and Conditional Warranties, including applicable terms and conditions, contact your local contractor or the Manufacturer for a copy of the product warranty certificate.
There are no reviews yet.