- 96% residential gas furnace CSA certified
- 4-way multi-poise design
- Two stages of operation to save energy and maintain optimal comfort level.
- Variable speed blower motor technology provides ultimate humidity control, quieter sound levels, and year round energy savings.
- EcoNet™ enabled HVAC Product
- PlusOne™ Diagnostics 7-Segment LED all units
- PlusOne™ Ignition System – DSI for reliability and longevity
- PlusOne™ Water Management System with patented Blocked Drain Sensor
- Heat exchanger is removable for improved serviceability. Aluminized steel primary and stainless steel secondary construction provide maximum corrosion resistance and thermal fatigue reliability.
- Low profile “34 inch” cabinet ideal for space constrained installations.
- Blower Shelf design – serviceable in all furnace orientations
- Pre-marked hoses – insures proper system drainage
- Vent with 2″ or 3″ PVC
- Replaceable Collector box
- Hemmed edges on cabinet and doors
- Quarter turn fasteners for tool less access
- Integrated control boards feature dip switches for easy system set up
- Self-priming condensate trap
- Solid bottom included
- Compatible with single or two stage thermostats. For optimal performance, a two-stage thermostat is recommended.
|Dimensions WxDxH||17.5 X 29.6 X 34||21 X 29.6 X 34||21 X 29.6 X 34|
|Blower Motor HP||1/2||3/4||3/4|
|Blower DxW (in)||11 X 8||11 X 8||11 X 10|
|Temp Rise °F||25-55||25-55||25-55|
|Shipping Weights||128 lbs.||147.5 lbs.||152 lbs.|
Rheem will furnish a replacement for any part of this product which fails in normal use and service within the applicable periods stated, in accordance with the terms of the limited warranty.
Conditional Parts (Registration Required) ……….Ten (10) Years
Heat Exchanger ………………………………..Twenty (20) Years
For complete details of the Limited and Conditional Warranties, including applicable terms and conditions, contact your local contractor or the Manufacturer for a copy of the product warranty certificate.