Mini-Split Ductless HEAT PUMPS
YEAR-ROUND, WHOLE-HOME OR BUSINESS
ENERGY EFFICIENT HEATING AND COOLING
Revolutionary heat pumps provide both heating and cooling for year-round comfort in most climates. A simple push of a button on the remote control allows you to switch from heating to cooling (or vice versa) automatically
Mini-Splits are ductless systems that eliminate the need for a basement or attic-located evaporator unit and ductwork by using thin copper tubing that pumps refrigerant directly to discreet wall mounted units inside. Even more remarkable, this same unit works in reverse in winter, absorbing heat from the outside air and moving it indoors to heat your home. The result? Efficient cooling and heating for year-round, whole-home comfort in most climates. Available in numerous mix-and-match capacities, Rheem offers a mini-split system for even the most difficult to heat and cool areas.
Ductless Heat Pump Mini-Split systems are some of today’s most advanced forms of heating and cooling. One outdoor unit can operate up to 5 indoor units, simultaneously providing just the right amount of comfort control to each zone. Rheem® systems are super quiet as well as highly energy efficient.
Each indoor unit can:
- Operate independently via remote control
- Supply both heating and cooling (not simultaneously)
- Provide high energy efficiencies
- Operate quietly
CONSTANT COMFORT THROUGH INVERTER TECHNOLOGY
Inverter technology found in Rheem Mini-Splits is like cruise control for your heating or cooling system. Compressors only run as fast as they need to handle the cooling or heating demand. They can handle greater extremes in temperature, are smoother and more stable in operation, and reach the desired temperature more quickly than conventional heat pumps.
- More heat at lower outdoor temperatures
- Lower RPMs = quieter operation
- Desired temperature in half the time
- Stable temperature
Rheem® Mini-Split systems offer a convenient alternative in areas of the home where traditional duct systems may not be an option—such as attics, home additions, basements or crawlspaces. Since mini-splits have no ducting, they set up quickly, install easily and won’t take up closet or attic space. Used in conjunction with a new Rheem HVAC system, our high-efficiency ductless systems make it easy for you to keep spaces more comfortable and energy consumption low, while saving big on utility costs.
HEAT PUMPS PROVIDE HEAT WHEN IT’S CHILLY
Because refrigerant is naturally much colder than outdoor temperatures even on a very cold day, it actually absorbs heat from outdoors, and transfers the heat to within your home. The refrigerant’s physical properties do this naturally. What you provide is the electricity to pump refrigerant via refrigerant lines from outdoors to indoors. Because it moves heat rather than creating it, it can deliver up to 4 times the heat for the energy consumed.
HEAT PUMPS PROVIDE COOLING WHEN IT’S WARM
Come spring and summer, simply reverse the process by putting the same system into “cooling mode” to transfer heat from indoors to the outside.
Rheem® believes heating and cooling systems should be felt—not heard. Rheem Mini-Split systems are so quiet you won’t even know they’re on. You can sleep well at night in a comfortable, peaceful environment. Also, our wall mount units feature Quiet Mode—extra-quiet fan speed to ensure you are not disturbed
|9,000 Btu||12000 Btu|
|Weight||16.0 (Lb)||64.0 (Lb)||16 (Lb)||69 (Lb)|
|Length||8.1 (In)||11.3||8.1 (In)||11.3|
|Width||32.3 (In)||26||32.3 (In)||26|
|Height||10.3 (In)||21.3||10.3 (In)||21.3|
|Voltage||115 VAC||115VAC||115 VAC||115VAC|
|Blower Motor||.037 HP||.037 HP|
Rheem Sales Company, Inc.
LIMITED WARRNTY STATEMENT
MODELS COVERED UNDER THIS WARRANTY: (-)OSH, (-)OMH, (-)IWH
This is a Limited Warranty provided by Rheem Sales Company, Inc. (“Rheem”) to the original end-user consumer (“Purchaser”) of the Rheem or Ruud branded Ductless System (the “System”). Installation, operation or use of the System will constitute acceptance of the terms hereof.
- STANDARD LIMITED WARRANTY COVERAGE (PARTS ONLY) Rheem warrants for the time periods set forth below that the System will be free of defects in material and workmanship for human thermal comfort or other approved applications under normal use and service. Any repaired or replaced component or part shall be warranted for the remainder of the original limited warranty period or thirty (30) days after shipment of replacement part, whichever is longer. Rheem will provide the following benefits, subject to the conditions stated below: PARTS – For a period of five (5) years beginning on the date of purchase or installation completion and system start-up, as verified by an installer’s invoice or proof of purchase, Rheem will supply, at its option, either new, like kind or rebuilt replacement Parts. “Parts” are defined as integral components of Rheem or Ruud branded Ductless condenser, evaporator or refrigerant branch boxes and only includes items which are not otherwise covered or excluded under this warranty. COMPRESSOR – For a period of seven (7) years beginning on the date of purchase or installation completion and system start-up, as verified by an installer’s invoice or proof of purchase, Rheem will supply, at its option, either new, like kind or rebuilt replacement compressor(s). CONTROLS AND ACCESSORIES – For a period of ninety (90) days beginning on the date of purchase or installation completion and system start-up, as verified by an installer’s invoice or proof of purchase, Rheem will supply, at its option, either new, like kind or rebuilt replacement controls. Controls include: Wired Remote Control, IR Receiver, Simple Remote Control, Central Remote Controller, Wireless Remote Control, External Drain Pump and any other Rheem or Ruud branded Ductless Controls or Accessory Components.
1.1. EXTENSION OF THE STANDARD LIMITED WARRANTY The Standard Limited Warranty covering parts and the compressor(s) will be extended to a period of ten (10) years to the Purchaser if the following conditions are met:
- a) The System is registered ONLINE within 90 days from the date of installation, or, in the case of a newly constructed home, within 90 days of the Purchaser’s purchase of the home.
- b) The System is installed in a residential single family or owner-occupied multifamily home.
- c) The Purchaser resides at the location where the System is installed.
- d) Defective Parts and Compressor are made available for return to Rheem and become the property of Rheem.
- PROPER INSTALLATION – This Limited Warranty applies only to Systems that are installed by contractors who are licensed for HVAC installation under applicable local and state law (Licensed Contractor), and who install the System in accordance with:
(a) all applicable building codes and permits;
(b) Rheem installation and operation instructions; and
(c) good trade practices.
- REGISTRATION –
Register the System online at: http://www.rheem.com/warrantyregistration.aspx for Rheem,
and https://ruud.registermyunit.com/ACindex.html for Ruud
- PRIOR TO REQUESTING SERVICE please review the user instructions and technical documentation for your System to confirm that the electric power is supplied and user controls are properly adjusted.
TO OBTAIN WARRANTY PARTS SERVICE contact the Rheem or Ruud Contractor who installed the System, or search for the nearest HVAC contractor within the applicable Limited Warranty period. A list of Rheem and Ruud Contractors may be obtained at www.rheem.com or www.ruud.com, Proof of purchase or proof of installation by a Licensed Contractor is required to make this Limited Warranty valid. Protect your warranty by registering your product immediately, buying only from an authorized dealer, and checking the product and packaging to verify that the factory serial number have not been tampered with.
THESE LIMITED WARRANTIES DO NOT INCLUDE LABOR or any other costs incurred during service, maintenance, repair, removing, replacing, or installing the System, or any parts or other components. Purchaser is solely responsible for all such labor and costs. Please consult the applicable technical documentation regarding maintenance procedures. This Limited Warranty shall not be modified or amended by, and no obligation or liability shall arise out of, Rheem providing, directly or indirectly, any technical advice, information and/or service to Purchaser in connection with the System.