Endeavor™ Line Air Handlers
RH2TZ Constant Torque Motor (ECM)
Features and Benefits
RH2TZ features a Constant Torque motor (ECM) which provides enhanced SEER2 performance with most Rheem outdoor units.
- Versatile 4-way convertible design for upflow, downflow, horizontal left and horizontal right applications.
- Factory-installed indoor coil.
- Sturdy cabinet construction with 1.0 inch [25.4 mm] of foil faced insulation for excellent sound and insulating characteristics
- Field-installed auxiliary electric heater kits provide exact heat for indoor comfort. Kits include circuit breakers which meet U.L. and cUL requirements for service disconnect
- 11/2 ton [5.3 kW] through 5 ton [17.6 kW] models are between 421/2 to 57 inches [1080 to 1448 mm] tall and 22 inches [559 mm] deep.
- All models meet or exceed 330 to 400 CFM [156 to 189 L/s] per ton at .3 inches [.7 kPa] of external static pressure.
- Enhanced airflow up to .7” external static pressure.
- Evaporator is constructed of aluminum fins bonded to internally grooved aluminum tubing.
- Suitable for application in mobile homes.
- Cabinet air leakage less than 2.0% at 1.0 inch H2O when tested in accordance with ASHRAE Standard 193.
|Model #||Capacity||CFM||Motor||Dimensions||Weight||L. Line||S. Line|
|RH2TZ2417STANNJ||24,000||800||1/3 HP||17.5 X 21 X 42.5||106||3/8||3/4|
|RH2TZ3617STANNJ||36,000||1200||1/2 HP||17.5 X 21 X 42.5||110||3/8||3/4|
|RH2TZ4821STANNJ||48,000||1600||3/4 HP||21 X 21 X 50.5||146||3/8||7/8|
|RH2TZ6024STANNJ||60,000||1800||3/4 HP||24.5 X 21 X 55.5||178||3/8||7/8|
GENERAL TERMS OF LIMITED WARRANTY*
Rheem will furnish a replacement for any part of this product which fails in normal use and service within the applicable period stated, in accordance with the terms of the limited
(Registration Required)…………………………….Ten (10) Years