RCFZ – Endeavor™ Line Cased/Uncased Coils For Gas and Oil Furnaces
Features & Benefits:
- Rheem® Indoor Furnace cased coils and replacement uncased coils are designed for use with Rheem outdoor units and are available for vertical upflow or downflow, and horizontal left or horizontal right airflow. When matched with Rheem outdoor units, the coils provide a nominal capacity range from 18,000 BTU/HR [5.24 kW] to 60,00 BTU/HR [17.6 kW]
- Constructed of aluminum fins bonded to internally grooved aluminum tubing
- Coils are tested at the factory with an extensive refrigerant leak check
- Coils have copper sweat refrigerant connections
- Feature two sets of 3/4″ [14.1 mm] N.P.T. Condensate drain connections for ease of connection
- Chatleff metering device connections, at inlet and outlet of TXV or EEV and equalizer connections (TXV only)
- Approved for system application with variety of Rheem outdoor units
- Condensate drain pan is constructed of high grade, heat resistant, corrosion free thermal-set material
- Compatible with Germicidal Light System (UV resistant)
- Bi-Directional airflow eliminates the need to switch any internal components from horizontal left to right
- Unique drain pan design maximizes application flexibility and condensate removal.
- N-Coil design maximizes performance and minimizes height required at installation
- Coils are AHRI certified for system application with a variety of Rheem outdoor units
For More Information Check:https://www.rheem.com/group/rheem-cooling-coils-cased-and-uncased-n-coils-rcf
|Suction Line Size||3/4” OD||3/4” OD||7/8” OD||7/8” OD|
|Liquid Line Size||3/8” OD||3/8” OD||3/8” OD||3/8” OD|
|Shipping Weight||54 LB||60 LB||83 LB||83 LB|
For more information Check:https://www.rheem.com/group/rheem-cooling-coils-cased-and-uncased-n-coils-rcf
Rheem will furnish a replacement for any part of this product which fails in normal use and service within the applicable periods stated, in accordance with the terms of the limited warranty.
Conditional Parts (Registration Required) ……….Ten (10) Years
For complete details of the Limited and Conditional Warranties, including applicable terms and conditions, contact your local contractor or the Manufacturer for a copy of the product warranty certificate.
For more Information Check: