(1) Rheem SEER2 Condensing Unit
$1,813.00 – $2,417.00
This highly featured and reliable air conditioner is designed for years of reliable, efficient operation when matched with Rheem indoor aluminum evaporator coils and furnaces or air handler units with aluminum evaporators.
For more information Check:
Rheem Endeavor™ Line
(Cooling Efficiency up to: 14.3 SEER2/11.7 EER2)
Features and Benefits:
- Lighter Footprint & Less Environmental Impact from New 7mm Condenser Coil provided by a decrease in refrigerant requirements and an overall weight reduction
- Efficient Cooling up to 14.3 SEER2/11.7 EER2
- PlusOne Expanded Value Space: 3in- 4in- 5 in service
- valve space- provides a minimum working area of 27-square inches for easier access
- PlusOne Triple Service Access: 15 in wide, industry leading corner service access- makes repairs easier and faster. The two fastener, removable corner allows optimal access to internal unit components. Individual louver panels come out once fastener is removed, for faster coil cleaning and easier cabinet reassembly
- System Matching Simplicity- matches to all tiers of gas furnaces
- Modern cabinet aesthetics- High curb appeal with visually appealing design
- Curved louver panels- provide ultimate coil protection, enhance cabinet strength, and increased cabinet rigidity
- Diagnostic service window with two-fastener opening- provides access to the high and low pressure.
- External gauge port access- allows easy connection of “low-loss” gauge ports
- QR code- provides technical information on demand for faster service calls
- Fan motor harness with extra-long wires allows unit top to be removed without disconnecting fan wire.
GENERAL TERMS OF LIMITED WARRANTY*
Rheem will furnish a replacement for any part of this product which fails in normal use and service within the applicable period stated, in accordance with the terms of the limited warranty.
(Registration Required)…………………………….Ten (10) Years