- The Rheem Select Air Handler is engineered to improve energy savings and performance all year long.
- Efficiencies up to 15 SEER
- Motor: PSC Single Stage Airflow Efficiency
- Versatile 4-way convertible design for upflow, downflow, horizontal left and horizontal right applications.
- The WH1P Air handler is designed with a sturdy steel cabinet with one inch of foil-faced insulation, offering excellent thermal and sound insulation, which means you get quiet and efficient comfort.
- The WH1P Air Handler adjusts airflow in the home to help control humidity. Airflow can be set for specific needs so your home feels just the way you want it
- The factory-installed indoor aluminum cooling coil is the key component for your air handler. The coil is essential to humidity control and improved system performance. The new lanced fin design also provides maximum performance and increased efficiency.
- The high-grade condensate drain pan keeps the unit operating smoothly and the corrosion-resistant aluminum endplates keep the unit looking as good as it runs.
- Thermostatic Expansion Valve (TXV)
- Field-installed auxiliary electric heater kits provide exact heat for indoor comfort. Kits include circuit breakers which meet U.L. and cUL requirements for service disconnect.
- 11/2 ton [5.3 kW] through 5 ton [17.6 kW] models are between 421/2 to 551/2 inches [1080 to 1410 mm] tall and 22 inches [559 mm] deep.
All models meet or exceed 330 to 400 CFM [156 to 189 L/s] per ton at .3 inches [.7 kPa] of external static pressure
|W x H x D “||Weight|
|WH1P2417STANJA||3/4||3/8||17 1/2 x 42 1/2 x 21 11/16||95|
|WH1P3017STANJA||7/8||3/8||17 1/2 x 42 1/2 x 21 11/16||104|
|WH1P3617STANJA||7/8||3/8||17 1/2 x 42 1/2 x 21 11/16||104|
|WH1P4821STANJA||7/8||3/8||21 X 50 1/2 x 21 11/16||161|
GENERAL TERMS OF LIMITED WARRANTY*
Rheem will furnish a replacement for any part of this product which fails in normal use and service within the applicable periods stated, in accordance with the terms of the limited warranty. Parts……………………………………………………………Five (5) Years
*For complete details of the Limited and Conditional Warranties, including applicable terms and conditions, contact the Manufacturer for a copy of the product warranty certificate.