(4) Rheem Select H E Air Handler
Rheem Select Air-Handler with Evaporator Coil – Heating Kit
Rheem Select Air Handler
Constant Torque Motor (ECM)
Efficiencies up to 15 SEER
- WH1T feature a Constant Torque motor (ECM) which provides enhanced SEER performance with most Rheem Select outdoor units
- Versatile 4-way convertible design for up-flow, downflow, horizontal left and horizontal right applications.
- Factory-installed indoor coil.
- Sturdy cabinet construction with 1.0 inch [25.4 mm] of foil faced insulation for excellent sound and insulating characteristics.
- Field-installed auxiliary electric heater kits provide exact heat for indoor comfort. Kits include circuit breakers which meet U.L. and cUL requirements for service disconnect.
- 1 1/2 ton [5.3 kW] through 5 ton [17.6 kW] models are between 42 1/2 to 57 inches [1080 to 1448 mm] tall and 22 inches [559 mm] deep.
- All models meet or exceed 330 to 400 CFM [156 to 189 L/s] per ton at .3 inches [.7 kPa] of external static pressure.
- Enhanced airflow up to .7″ external static pressure.
- Evaporator is constructed of aluminum fins bonded to internally grooved aluminum tubing.
- Suitable for application in mobile homes.
|Model||Capacity||C F M||Motor||Dimension||Weight||LIQUED||SUCTION|
GENERAL TERMS OF LIMITED WARRANTY*
Rheem will furnish a replacement for any part of this product which fails in normal use and service within the applicable periods stated, in accordance with the terms of the limited warranty. Parts……………………………………………………………Five (5) Years
*For complete details of the Limited and Conditional Warranties, including applicable terms and conditions, contact the Manufacturer for a copy of the product warranty certificate.
There are no reviews yet.