FJM Base Series Fan Coil, Sizes 18 – 60
The FJM fan coil has the proven technology of ICP fan coil units with R-410A refrigerant as well as vertical and horizontal applications. The design features contoured condensate pans with rugged drain connections, ensuring that little water is left in the unit at the end of the cooling duty cycle. The lack of standing condensate and corrosion free pans improves IAQ and product life, features homeowners appreciate.
Standard features include grooved tubing and louvered fins. Coil circuiting has also been updated to make the most of all ICP heat pumps and air conditioners. Units come with solid state fan controls, 1-inch (25mm) thick insulation with R-value of 4.2, multi-speed motors, and fully-wettable coils. Units can accommodate factory- and/or field-installed heaters from 3 to 30 kW.
Assembled at the factory compliant with low leak requirements of less than 2% cabinet leakage rate at 0.5 inches W.C. and 1.4% cabinet leakage rate at 0.5 inches W.C. when tested in accordance with ASHRAE 193 standard.
The FJM fan coil design is loaded with popular features. These fan coils utilize the latest in electronic commutation motor (ECM) technology through the use of high efficiency, multi-tap ECM motors allowing reliable air delivery with increased static pressure. It comes in a pre-painted (taupe metallic) galvanized steel casing and a factory-supplied power plug for ease of installation. The unit is shipped with a R-410A refrigerant TXV (sizes 18–60).
- Multi-tap ECM (electronic commutating motor) motors- all sizes
- Integrated motor controls, with 90-sec off TDR function, have replaced integrated circuit board.
- Five available speed tags to meet a wide range of applications
- Large, grooved tube, louvered fin coils
- Efficient, quiet, time-tested blower housings and diffusers
- Sturdy, drainable condensate pans
- Cabinet construction features innovations designed to prevent cabinet sweating.
- Tested for condensate disposal in much tougher conditions than Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Institute requirements.
- Super-thick R-4.2 insulation with vapor barrier
- Pre-painted galvanized steel cabinet (taupe metallic)
- Design meets stringent regulations for cabinet air leakage of less than 2% when tested at 0.5 inches W.C., and cabinet air leakage less than 1.4% at 0.5 inches W.C. when tested in accordance with ASHRAE 193 standard.
- Installation-flexible, multipoise units
- Horizontal hanging provisions on cabinet
- No tools required to access filter.
- Newly improved filter rack area filter door insulation added for improved air seal.
- Factory-installed heater packages available on select models (5 through 15 kW).
- 3 through 30 kW accessory heaters – field installed
- Factory-supplied power plug
- Easy plug-in provisions for heater installation.
- Entry options for high and low voltage wiring hook-up.
- Leak-preventing sweat connections
- Thermostatic expansion valve, TXV, on all coils
- Designed for manufactured housing applications.
|Model #||Capacity||Motor||Dimensions||Weight||L. Line||S. Line|
|FJMA4X24L0BC||24,000||1/3 HP||22 1/16 X 17 5/8 X 49 5/8||131||3/8||5/8|
|FJMA4X36L0BB||36,000||1/2 HP||22 1/16 X 17 5/8 X 49 5/8||148||3/8||3/4|
|FJMA4X48L0CB||48,000||3/4 HP||22 1/16 X 21 1/8 X 53 7/16||182||3/8||7/8|
|FJMA4X60L0DB||60,000||3/4 HP||22 1/16 X 24 11/16 X 59 3/16||210||3/8||7/8|
GENERAL TERMS OF LIMITED WARRANTY*
Products are covered with a 10-year parts limited warranty
Upon registration within 30 Days of Installation by Licensed Installer.
Split system units must be matched with a Tempstar® Indoor / Outdoor Unit.