(2) Tempstar Heat Pump
$2,059.00 – $2,949.00
Image is NOT a Representation of the Actual
Tempstar Heat Pump Condensing Unit
N4H5S Single-Stage Heat Pump with R-410A Refrigerant 1-1/2 To 5 Tons
This heat pump features a single-stage scroll compressor with cooling efficiencies up to 15.2 SEER2. It’s quiet electric heating and cooling can be used year-round in warmer climates, or pair it with a compatible gas furnace and thermostat to gain dual fuel heating efficiency in colder climates. It is ENERGY STAR®qualified on select sizes which means you can enjoy money-saving, efficient comfort.
Features / Benefits
- 3 – 15.2 SEER2 / 11.0 – 12.5 EER2 / 7.5 – 8.1 HSPF2 (depending on unit size and indoor combination installed)
- Indoor air quality accessories available
- Sound levels as low as 69 dBA with accessory sound blanket
- System supports programmable or standard thermostat controls
- Non-ozone depleting R-410A refrigerant
- Scroll compressor
- Internal pressure relief valve
- Internal thermal overload
- Loss of charge switch
- Filter drier
- Balanced refrigeration system for maximum reliability
- Solid, durable sheet metal construction
- Dense wire coil guard
|Length in||34 1/4||34 1/4||34 1/4||34 1/4||34 1/4||34 1/4||37 13/16|
|Width in||34 1/4||34 1/4||34 1/4||34 1/4||34 1/4||34 1/4||37 13/16|
|Height in||33 15/16||37 5/16||33 15/16||33 15/16||37 5/16||40 3/4||44 1/8|
Products are covered with a 10-year parts limited warranty
Upon registration within 30 Days of Installation by Licensed Installer.
Split system units must be matched with a Tempstar® Indoor / Outdoor Unit.
There are no reviews yet.